Las Vegas, Nevada

This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a check cashing place before we received anything. He promised us beautiful high-end appliance package The garbage he delivered was missing pieces smelled like a sewer and was over 20 years old. I spent over two months fighting with him and I am out ALL of my money. The very idea that this criminal (yes check his police record) is allowed to pretend to own a business make me sick!

DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MONEY EVER!

This reviewer shared experience about "theft" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4000. LasVegasC is overall dissatisfied with Western Appliance Service And Repair and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about a product or service at Western Appliance Service And Repair was inconsiderate, disgrace to real business owners and filthy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Appliance Service And Repair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Western Appliance Service And Repair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Appliance Service And Repair?

Comments